I have dreams like this almost every night, but more and more they seem to slip away with the dawn. That said, here's last night's...
I went to a party at Zachary Levi's house. We were rockin' the old-school Mario on NES. He joins me for a dance and asks me if I want to stay. I tell him I don't understand Jesus. Some people come in, needing his help. He goes to help them and I stay for a while.
At some point I go back to school - I'm living in a dorm. Because I was out all night, which is against their rules, they have locked me out of my room and put William out into the hall. I picked him up and went to yell at the snooty sorority girl working the front desk. I made her take down my statement to the dean in triplicate. I finally got them to let me back into the room so I could gather up my things. I'm standing there, holding William, when he walks back into the room. He looks at me kindly, a sweet smile on his face and simply asks "how can I help?"
Cue to William meowing me awake after 6 hours of sleep. Couldn't let me enjoy that one some more, could you, cat?

0 comments:
Post a Comment