John Cusack dropped down from the sky into this industrial room that was very dark and full of pipes and metal grating.
I was competing with Addison and somebody else to go to the White Sox game with him. I answered his questions right and won.
He's very upset about a dead girl. I explained to him how he tried to save her and it wasn't his fault. He looks at me and says I'm the one to be his next apprentice.
We go down this marble slide thing into the underground lair. We're in another time or another dimension. He explains who we're fighting and why. I'm upset at how long I'll be gone.
Mom's there. I explain what's going on to her. She wants to know that he and I will be together and that we'll be ok. He wasn't going to do it then but he drops down on one knee to propose and gives me a small round crystal earring with a sharpened end and puts it through my ear.
I'm crying hysterically, saying goodbye to mom. I tell her that I'll get back as soon as possible and I'll try to find a way to visit even though he said no. I cry and tell her that she has to be alive when I get back.
Mom and B. are pushed through the wormhole slide thing. The spirits escape. We try to get them back in. We put a penny in each of the corners of the room to contain the spirits. I get them in and jump back in.
I find mom and B. in the bedroom with their dog, who immediately pees on the floor. B. looks older. Mom says they want to go back, it's been a long time and she's disconnected from me. B.'s pissed off that they were taken away from their home. I wake up before I find him, but I know he's around somewhere.

0 comments:
Post a Comment