1.18.2011

Dreams #12, 13

I apologize if these dreams sound a bit garbled or incomplete - I woke up feeling incredibly dizzy and groggy both times.

The first:

I was working in a residence home for juveniles. We had these wire mesh cubbies in the front room for our things. This girl left a creepy note in mine saying she knew who I was and what I was doing and she was going to kick my ass. I was being bullied there - somehow I got out and was driving home but she'd taken my clothes so I got pulled over by the cops for driving sans clothing. The cops are acting very odd - they won't let me say a word or make a phone call even though I keep asking them if I can just tell them what happened. They give me this long scarf and have me wrap myself in it like a mummy to cover myself. They take me back to work. I'm sitting in the waiting room watching a dozen or so of the cops gathered around one cop car chatting happily like they solved some big crime and they're just superpsyched. They do one of those things where teams all huddle and put their hands on each others and goooo! break! team!

They come into the building and tell me that I'm a spy. I keep telling them that they're wrong and I have no idea what they're talking about. I think at some point they realize that I'm not lying and that somebody did something to me to suppress my memories. I say (after what seems an interminable amount of time being questioned) that I'll only cooperate if they let me have William with me and if I can talk to my mom on the phone on a regular basis. They say yes. They pry open my mouth. It feels like they're pulling out a tooth but what comes out is this rather large microchip thing - it's about an inch and a half wide and three inches or so long.

The rest of the dream kept fading out - flashes from event to event. I think they were keeping me drugged when they weren't having me doing things. At some point I admit that I had always wanted to be a spy but I was too fat and lacked the hand-eye coordination, couldn't think on my feet fast enough, etc. Chuck, Casey and Morgan are there along with a bunch of other teams. The teams of two are sparring. I guess at this point I've been there for a while because I finally believe them and I think if I start to fight I'll know how. I tell Chuck I want to fight, too. Morgan's all psyched because apparently they have me in a t-shirt and no underwear so I go to the drawer to find some and I take a pair out. Casey tells me those are the wrong ones and I look at them, but they look like the ones I always wore so I put them on - it turns out they're six sizes too big. Through all of the haze and drugs and whatever they've been doing to me I lost all of the weight and I'm in seriously great shape. I put the right ones on and go out and spar with Chuck and it's fun and I'm good.

The next thing I remember is finding out that somehow 100 years have passed and we're in the future. I find myself coming to in what looks like a circular room inside of a space ship. Chuck and Morgan are talking about how the future is cool because you can get real light sabers and not just those plastic toy ones. I join in and say how cool that is.

A little bit later I'm in another room and suddenly I slump to the floor. Chuck comes over. He's wearing a white t-shirt. He sits down and asks me what's wrong. I say that if 100 years have really passed then my mom is dead and I don't know how long she had to live without me and now I have to live without her. I start to cry. He talks to me in a low voice and comforts me and I forget what he's telling me but it seems like he's trying to convince me that it really is ok somehow.

The second:

I'm being kept somewhere - people are trying to sell me off to the highest bidder, but I'm not sure for what, only that when they're done with me they'll kill me. They keep giving me things to do - learn to play the piano (which Lester tries to teach me), find the perfect sexy but not trashy bikini, etc. The last one I think had something to do with food. I go into this room and a lot of the characters are there - from different shows, too, which is unusual for me. I say that I need somebody smart and pretty to help me and I call for Mark (Sloan). One of the other characters looks offended because I hadn't asked them and I assured him that I needed Mark for a reason and apologized. I think we were going to try to poison the people who were holding me because whatever Mark and I came up with involved a big box full of bags of cough drops - in the picture on the bags, the cough drops are this really gross shade of green and they have flies surrounding them like "we'll rot your cough away" and we were going to use them to do something to the food.

I know, it's a rather abrupt ending to that dream, but it's all I remember.

0 comments: