I was turned into a vampire by Ryan Gosling. We had to draw symbols on our hands to call for help. I was going to have to come up with my own, but until then mine was a triangle followed by a number. I remember jumping up into a tree and then onto a roof, trying to escape somebody. At some point, I was at a family gathering. I wanted to take William with me, but he was afraid of me now that I was a vampire. At another point, I was making my way through a school with my mom, trying to find a place where we could talk. I used the symbol to call the ship to me, and we went up into it to talk about the whole vampire thing. I think we decided that if I took William with me, he would get used to it.
Listening to: Plants and Animals, "Bye Bye Bye"

0 comments:
Post a Comment