3.31.2011

Dream #18

I was with Ted and Marshall standing in the middle of the street; the street was quite hilly, and the houses very posh Victorian houses. We were all very, very drunk and psyched because it was the night when the rich people put out super cool stuff onto the sidewalk. The two of them were about twenty feet up the hill, talking. I looked up into a third floor window of one of the houses and saw a man who looked kind of like a thin Hurley from Lost looking down at me. I did one of those point two fingers at my eyes then his "I've got my eyes on you" kind of things. Then, suddenly, I'm rolling down the hill and I'm too drunk to stop myself. I'm kind of laughing and I yell up to them "I'm rolling! I'm rolling!" and they run after me, yelling "She's rolling! She's rolling!" to catch me before I roll into traffic.

0 comments: